KFC Yum! Center Postponements and CancellationsView All News
Due to escalating health and safety concerns, several KFC Yum! Center events have been postponed. This page will be updated as information becomes available.
- Saturday, March 14 - Hot Wheels Monster Trucks (Rescheduled for Saturday, August 22, 2020)
- March 20-23 - NCAA Division I Women's Basketball 1st and 2nd Rounds (Cancelled)
- Friday, March 27 - Dan + Shay (Rescheduled for August 6, 2020)
- Saturday, March 28 - Michael Buble (Rescheduled for March 17, 2021)
- April 9-12 - Disney on Ice (Cancelled)
- Saturday, April 18 - Funder (Rescheduled for August 15, 2020)
- Saturday, April 26 - Elton John (Postponed; date TBD)
- May 13-17 - Cirque du Soleil OVO (Cancelled)
- Monday, May 18 - WWE RAW (Rescheduled for Monday, October 26, 2020)
- Sunday, May 24 - Sturgill Simpson (Cancelled)
- Sunday, June 7 - Dude Perfect (Postponed; date TBD)
- Saturday, June 26 - James Taylor (Rescheduled for June 25, 2021)
- Saturday, August 1 - Janet Jackson (Postponed; date TBD)
- Wednesday, August 12 - Justin Bieber (Postponed; date TBD)
Tickets purchased for any aforementioned postponed event at the KFC Yum! Center will be honored for the rescheduled date. We realize that our fans and guests have a variety of questions regarding their ticket purchases for various events. We are asking that all fans hold on to their tickets as we work with our live entertainment partners regarding refund policies for postponed events.
For additional information on the rescheduled Dan + Shay concert, Click here.
For cancelled events, tickets purchased through Ticketmaster will automatically be refunded. Fans who bought tickets at the KFC Yum! Center box office will need to return them to the KFC Yum! Center box office for a refund. Starting on June 8, 2020, our box office will be open on Mondays and Fridays with reduced business hours (10 am - 4 pm). You do have one (1) year after the scheduled event date to request a refund. All other tickets will need to be returned to the original point of purchase for a refund.
Ticketmaster has created a Help Center to provide fans guidance about what to do in the case that an event is cancelled or being rescheduled. You can also see a full list of event updates here. Be sure to check back regularly for additional information.
For tickets purchased through Groupon, Costco, StubHub, Seat Geek or any third-party ticket seller, please contact the seller directly for additional information on refunds. Also, please understand that some of these companies are ticket resellers and are not associated with the KFC Yum! Center or our events and the original ticket purchaser will need to return tickets to the original point of purchase for a refund.