KFC Yum! Center Postponements and CancellationsView All News
Due to health and safety concerns related to Covid-19, several KFC Yum! Center events have been postponed. This page will be updated as information becomes available.
- Sunday, April 26 - Elton John (Rescheduled for April 16, 2022)
Tickets purchased for any aforementioned postponed event at the KFC Yum! Center will be honored for the rescheduled date. Check back for updates or reach out to your original point of purchase for additional answers to questions about refunds or exchanges.
Temporarily, our box office will be open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only with reduced business hours (10 am - 4 pm).
Ticketmaster has created a Help Center to provide fans guidance about what to do in the case that an event is cancelled or being rescheduled. You can also see a full list of event updates here. Be sure to check back regularly for additional information.
Refund availability for events varies by show.
Ticketmaster Refund specific instructions to include:
1. Log in to your online account @ https://my.ticketmaster.com/account
2. Click "My Tickets" to get to your "My Events" Page.
3. Click the "See Details" button to the right of your order.
4. Click the Contact Us button at the bottom right of the screen and choose "Email Us". Please ensure that in the Subject box, you select "Request a Refund or a Credit". In the Refund or Credit box, select "Refund", then let us know the Refund Quantity you are requesting ("Full" or "Part of My Order"). If Partial, you state which seats you would like refunded.
5. Once you click the blue "Send" button, you will receive an automated reply letting you know that your refund has been submitted. Note that refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase which is usually completed within 30 days.
Other Ticketing Service Refunds
For tickets purchased through Groupon, Costco, StubHub, Seat Geek or any third-party ticket seller, please contact the seller directly for additional information on refunds. Also, please understand that some of these companies are ticket resellers and are not associated with the KFC Yum! Center or our events and the original ticket purchaser will need to return tickets to the original point of purchase for a refund.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.